We’re looking for an experienced plumber!
Some keys to success at Binsky Home Service:
- A passion for serving customers. Our most successful plumbers really love our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals. We can never have too many of these calls.
- You love solving problems, but recognize that there’s never just one solution to a problem. We give our customers options. We help people make smart, informed decisions.
- You like learning and practicing new skills that will help you perform even better, which translates to more money for you.
- You’re comfortable promoting products and services, like the Binsky Partner Plan. Maintenance plans are a great investment.
- You want to be part of a team. We’re going to learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Retirement plan – 100% funded by Binsky
- Company truck you take home
- Company-supplied tools, uniform, cell phone and tablet
- Paid training at headquarters
- Paid travel to national training
- We keep you busy with calls
- Average technician makes $100,000 + a year
- Unlimited potential for bonuses and spiffs
- No yelling. We treat our people like humans. We don’t create stress, we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
What do we need from you, in addition to experience and a great attitude:
- Be efficient and accurate
- Demonstrate professionalism and knowledge
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training
- Maintain communication with office personnel
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork; maintain accurate inventory records
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of applicable service and venting codes
- Clean, safe driving record
- High integrity
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
Binsky values the well-being of its employees and offers competitive wages and a range of benefits. Binsky is an EOE.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other different tasks are performed as circumstances change.