Who We Are
Binsky Home, a premier service provider located in Central NJ is seeking an Electrical Manager. The Electrical Manager will report to the General Manager.
Why We Need You!
We need talented individuals, like you, who care about the company and our customers, and can help us continue to grow and succeed!
The Electrical Manager will develop and lead a dynamic and passionate team that demonstrates technical competency and exceeds customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality electrical installations and services every time.
- Development and execution of Binsky Home electrical department
- Manage concurrent projects
- Create an awesome team through training and maintaining high morale
- Manage electrical staff to complete jobs on time and within budget
- Provide both technical and soft skills training
- Develop metrics and reports on project progress
- Maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshoot equipment
- Efficiently analyze problems and use experience and knowledge to create a solution that meets customer needs
- Any other related duties, as required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- High integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain and expand your knowledge and skills
- Understanding of good documentation processes
Here’s what we’re going to do for you
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Retirement Plan
- Company supplied vehicle
- Paid training at headquarters
- Paid travel to national training
- No yelling. We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
Education and Experience
- Electrical License preferred, but not mandatory
- Leadership or management experience
- Basic computer skills (ex: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
Binsky values the well-being of its employees and offers competitive wages and a range of benefits. Binsky is an EOE.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other different tasks are performed as circumstances change.