We’re looking for a residential HVAC service manager. Some keys to success at Binsky Home Service:
- A passion for the work you do and serving customers. Our most successful technicians really love our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals. We can never have too many of these calls.
- You love solving problems, but recognize that there’s never just one solution to a problem.
- You like learning and practicing new skills that will help you perform even better.
- You’re comfortable coaching service technicians to promote products and services, like the Binsky Partner Plan. Maintenance plans are the best investment consumers can make in their equipment.
- You want to be part of a team. We’re going to learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Retirement Plan
- Company supplied vehicle
- Paid training at headquarters
- Paid travel to national training
- No yelling. We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
What do we need from you, in addition to experience and a great attitude:
- Create an awesome team through training and maintaining high morale
- Provide both technical and soft skills training
- Work with technicians to maintain the highest levels of efficiency and accuracy, professionalism, communications with office personnel, and accurate and timely paperwork and inventory
- Maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability
- Manage staff to complete jobs on time and within budget
- Demonstrate professionalism and knowledge
Qualifications and Skills:
- High integrity
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience:
- EPA Certification
- HVAC technical background, minimum 5 years’ experience
- Leadership or management experience
Binsky values the well-being of its employees and offers competitive wages and a range of benefits. Binsky is an EOE.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other different tasks are performed as circumstances change.